When using electrical products, especially in the presence of children, basic precautions should always be observed, including the following:
Read all instructions before use.
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
• Do not touch the charger with wet hands.
• Do not put the charger in the device and throw it into the water or other liquid.
• Check the charger cord for damage before first use and during the life of the product.
• To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire or injuries for people:
• Do not connect this device to a voltage system that is different from the voltage system, specified on the device or charger. Using with inappropriate voltage will damage the product and cancel the warranty.
• If the product has been opened/disassembled for any reason, the warranty is canceled.
• Do not use this product if it has damaged cord or plug, if it does not work properly, if it is dropped, damaged or dropped into the water.
• Do not direct water under the tongue, in the ear or other delicate areas. This product can create pressure that can cause serious damage in these areas.
• Do not put water in your nose or ear. Potentially deadly amoeba Naegleria fowleri, may be present in some tap water or non-chlorinated well water and may be deadly when entering these areas.
• Use this product only in accordance with the instructions or recommendations of your dentist.
• Use only the tips and accessories recommended by the supplier.
• Do not drop or insert foreign objects into the holes on the product.
• Keep the charger and cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not use this product outdoors and do not work where aerosol (aerosol) is used products or where oxygen is injected.
• Fill the tank with water or other recommended dentist solution.
• Remove all oral decorations before using this product.
• If your doctor has advised you to receive a premium of antibiotics before dental procedures, you should consult your dentist before using this tool or any other oral hygiene aid.
• Close observation is needed when this product is used by or near children or persons with disabilities.
• It is necessary to monitor the children, so that they do not play with the device.
Charger before first use
This product does not come with AC/DC charger. The device charges from devices with USB 5 V power capabilities such as mobile phone, laptop, wall Charger USB etc. D. The charging indicator on the handle will flash when charging and will burn continuously when the device is fully charged. Recharge will take 3-5 hours.
Insert and remove hints/adjust pressure settings
1. this product does not come with AC/DC charger. The device charges from devices with USB 5 V power capabilities such as mobile phone, laptop, wall Charger USB etc. D. The charging indicator on the handle will flash when charging and will burn continuously when the device is fully charged. Recharge will take 3-5 hours.
2. you can adjust the pressure setting on your water flosser by pressing the mode button on the handle. Start with the lowest setting and increase to your liking.
BOARD FOR USE
Place the parodonte tip in contact between the teeth and the gum. Attach the soft tip to the tooth at an angle of 45 degrees and gently place the tip under the gum line. In the pocket. Start the irrigation agent by setting it to the lowest pressure and clean, carefully following the gum line, by inserting the period tip in
Leaning over the sink and pointing the jet at the teeth and gums, slide the handle up to start the jet of water. Keep your mouth open so the water can get into the sink. Direct the flow of water to the gum line at an angle of 90 degrees. Thus, this contact is established in the place of contact of the tooth and gums. Short pause between teeth
Use the ортодонтический tip to clean and rinse hard places around crowns, bridges and implants at the same time. Start with the last indigenous tooth (rear tooth). Finger tip at an angle of 90 degrees to the tooth on the gum line. Gently draw the tip along the gum line, take a short pause, to slightly clean the area between the teeth and around the Staples, before moving to the next tooth and outside both upper and lower teeth. Continue the process, until you clean the inner part.
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-20 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-20 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
We do not issue the refund if:
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.